If Mancini was here, we would be...

top of the league, but god forbid any of the spoilt overpaid brats were not getting their own way

he wouldn't be sitting on his chair as we are getting embarrassed by shit teams, he would be on the touchline showing a bit of fucking passion and emotion towards the players

mansour's tow ropes said:
he wouldn't be sitting on his chair as we are getting embarrassed by shit teams, he would be on the touchline showing a bit of fucking passion and emotion towards the players
...as we got embarrassed by shit teams.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
... defeated 1:0 at Sunderland.
Indeed.

Doing better than we are.the team might have been annoyed by his yelling and jumping about but i believe he really drove them on during a game,he never let them rest unlike now when they get little guidance and encouragement

Top of the league with the very different looking squad (had he been supported in the market) but out of europe

mansour's tow ropes said:
Haha. Already forgotten the FA cup final have we? We were schooled that day and Mancini didn't know which way was up.

Not to mention his inability to adapt in Europe, or away at Stoke, Sunderland or Everton.

Which game was it where he took Tevez off and put Lescott on as striker? I forget. But no, you're right, our lord and saviour Bobby was tactically imperious.

karen7 said:
Doing better than we are.the team might have been annoyed by his yelling and jumping about but i believe he really drove them on during a game,he never let them rest unlike now when they get little guidance and encouragement

A bit of a myth that IMHO; he spent plenty of time stood / sat there with his trap shut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.