If Mourinho was at City....

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Lucky Toma, 14 Nov 2017 at 10:11 AM.

1. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

My Chelsea supporting mate hated him, and his tactics at Chelsea too .... despite the success, he was glad to see the back of hi. Twice.

2. BlueSkyBlue

BlueSkyBlue

I'd fold it in half, then fold it back the other way, then fold it back again, then back again, then back - f**k me this is tiring - Mary pass the scissors!

3. BlueSkyBlue

BlueSkyBlue

Thats Rag fans through and through, though.....

"Piss pot with three handles" - now a major trophy
    "Europa League - thats below us" - now a major trophy
    "We hate Liverpool more than anyone" - yet some of them wanted Liverpool to win the league
    "He should be banned for diving" when it's against them, but when it's Young it's "he had the right to go down as he thought he would be tripped"
    "Haha you got empty seats" - when they have empty seats it's because it was late notice, too hard to get to, too expensive

The conradiction boys!

4. mixer

mixer

If he was our boss I'd consider packing it in until he left (3yrs max) he is a snake I just can't warm to him even when he was over Chelsea.

5. If mourinho was our gaffer, I'd ask for my seat to be relocated outside the ground, in front of some wet paint where I'd sit and watch it dry for 90 mins.

6. Ladybarn Blue .

Ladybarn Blue .

7. jamesha

jamesha

Great post particularly the bit about how losing certain key players could derail our season.

I think we all need to enjoy Pep's time with us while we can as it will come to an end all too soon.

8. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

If I had one more dick .

9. Love_Each_Day

Love_Each_Day

Mourinho can only work with what he's got. Despite finishing with the same points the season before Mourinho/Guardiola took over, we had better players in most positions and a much better core which just needed a bit added. United needed a whole new spine pretty much. We are a bigger draw for players these days and can spend more than them. Mourinho would have been similar to Mancini at the start in getting us defending properly again while shifting out anyone who wasn't working hard enough. I feel we would still be destroying teams this season with him as our manager with a slightly different counter attack style akin to his Real Madrid team. He didn't fancy De Bruyne at Chelsea but after seeing his improvement he would have used him like a better version of Ozil at RM or Sneijder at Inter.

10. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Retired
    I think they meant .................................
    Rashford<Jesus
    Mata<KDB