If the next General election is this Autumn, would you change your vote??

Raheem's On Fire

Would you??

Heard people suggesting another election would mean a victory for Labour due to momentum etc.

Any of the Tory voters on here feeling like a change?

Likewise, any non Tory voters sick of elections and just wanting more certainty for the Brexit negotiations willing to vote Tory to get them over the line?

It would depend on manifestos. If Labour provided more realistic costings (along the lines of the Lib Dem 1p rise across the board) then they'd become more palatable. But then if the Tories dropped fox hunting and reduced some tax cuts to put some more money into the NHS and education, I'd probably side with them.

It would depend on manifestos. If Labour provided more realistic costings (along the lines of the Lib Dem 1p rise across the board) then they'd become more palatable. But then if the Tories dropped fox hunting and reduced some tax cuts to put some more money into the NHS and education, I'd probably side with them.
Even if they changed their manifesto - it's blindingly clear what they want to do

Even if they changed their manifesto - it's blindingly clear what they want to do

And the same applies to Labour. I've voted for 3 different parties in the 3 elections I've been eligible to vote in, so it's not as if I'm impossible to win over.

Jesus, I'd hope there isn't another election, otherwise I could see some divorce papers being filed for a dozen or so members of this forum due to dereliction of husband duties!! Can you cite 'too long spent on Bluemoon arguing about politics' as a valid reason for divorce?

No, and it would not be as simple as people think. If there was another election you would see Tory voters who didn't vote coming out in numbers. This would mean a big turn around required for labour.

David Miliband comes back or someone of that ilk and I'm going straight back to Labour.

Theresa May has pissed me off that much I might be tempted anyway.

That's me being genuinely honest.

I reluctantly voted Labour and stood outside the ballot box room for ten minutes deciding and redeciding
I Despise Corbyn and his lunatic tree huggging severe leftie ilks
But I am sick of over over Austerity.

Why start attacking pensioners and pinching school dinners off struggling families that find themselves just out of the prescribed remit.
You have to achieve a status quo of watching purse strings but not turning into a nasty party again.
Also I am not happy with the way our health service is panning out.It's a disgrace at the moment.
Austerity and control of our economy without maximum distress.

A firm grip on the tiller.
Massive injection of needed money to our health service by increasing taxation and identifying long term non sick wastrels who refuse to work.
Injection of money in policing and I will pay extra income tax to persue this so do raise the rate.
A prison tax to lock naughty people off our streets that can not behave in a civilised society.
A fiver a family could do it so lets build build build and lock them away from the nice people.
Increase on the minimum wage to £10 as promised.
No benefits or money paid to non domicile children..Non ziltch zero !
Yes to trident and the defence of our realm.

Balance is the key and we must protect the weakest in society not the wastrels.
And the finest move of all is to be continued.
No benefits for the third child and over.Your human rights are not effected and do continue to breed but not at my expense.
Want to be comfy then pick another crop because kiddie farming is finished.
Charlie Townsend did rather well with turnips so give it a bash eh.
We need to increase our military as we are sadly lacking.
I cannot give you figures as I am not an economist.

Fair does to all in our country that want to play the game.
And do not let Diane Abbot back into politics.

Conservative voter who made a protest vote but Jake has the helm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.