If there was no such thing as football...

Me too, but I suspect we'd both find something else in which to invest our cash.
I meant as much more in of terms of the time it takes up; not that I begrudge a single penny or second, but I reckon I would have applied myself much more assiduously to work if I hadn’t been so distracted by City, in particular, especially over the last seven years or so. That said, there’s plenty of people I observe with hugely successful careers who don’t seem especially happy as a consequence, so I’m glad I’m not totally consumed by career advancement. There’s much more to life.

There might as well be no such thing today. What the fuck is the story with playing the friendlies yesterday when people are at work?
We're not going to schedule European international games to accommodate you Yanks, tbf.

probably be following something else, we are social animals and will find some common interest to join in with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.