If this guy becomes Prime Minister...

Rascal said:
foxy said:
Rascal said:
Political debate on here is now like a Tory/UKIP/nazi party election broadcast

Yeah, because we are discussing the persecution of Political opposition and gassing jews. Like a complete moron, just because you disagree with other people's opinions, like a c**t you insult them labelling them a nazi. Why are you so fucking arrogant, does your opinion matter more than others on the forum? No it fucking doesn't. Bellend

You are charming

Nazi

In fairness rasc your post was ridiculous until you manage to accept different views and debate them it is hypocritical to berate posters for childish mud slinging and over reaction when you are as guilty of it as everyone else, this place is fast becoming a joke

malg said:
I think most people called it at the time, they chose the wrong Milliband.

And the reason that they are unlikely to succeed... he'll be gone immediately after the election and should have fallen on his sword a long time ago

He's a caricature of himself for me at the minute, hard to take seriously

@BluePhil8 said:
Tom H Conwy exile said:
I agree entirely. Those fools nearly bankrupted Britain last time and would do again with their inability to manage the economy properly. Stick with our rise in fortunes, we've turned a corner. It would be insanity to let Miliband and Balls up return Britain to financial ruin. Remember, we're the fastest growing economy in Europe, there's a reason for that and everyone will benefit if the Tories get another term. Please remember a vote for ukip is a vote for labour, think carefully when placing your vote!

...everyone?

...even those queing at the food banks - after work?

hilts said:
law74 said:
BimboBob said:
We all know that Labour create thousands of public sector jobs that the country can't afford and that the Tories favour the private sector especially anything that makes money for their banker chums.

I get it. They are both shite.

The trouble is Labour have as much financial nous as my cat, which has been proved year after year so if I voted then it would be blue.
The problem with this is if we have a blue government we can look forward to seeing the gap between the have lots and the have little changing to the wealthy having ALL the country's wealth.
This is the first government since Victorian times to have seen the majority of the population worse off than when they came to power, Those leaving education now will be the first since the first world war to be worse off than their parents.

it would be fair to say the global recession made this a given whoever got into power, people cannot absolve Labour one minute but then have a pop at the govt of the day during the aftermath, Labour didn't cause the recession, would we have dealt with it easier if they hadn't been in power?
I am far from being a Labour fan as I believe they sold out to the corporations under Blair, but still think they would have done a better job than the current government in ensuring that any recovery should be shared by all the people not just those that caused the problem and those who suffered least from it.
but them, I believe in a just, fair and equal society. So am bound to be opposed to the neo-liberal policies of the tories

BlueRob01 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Tom H Conwy exile said:
I agree entirely. Those fools nearly bankrupted Britain last time and would do again with their inability to manage the economy properly. Stick with our rise in fortunes, we've turned a corner. It would be insanity to let Miliband and Balls up return Britain to financial ruin. Remember, we're the fastest growing economy in Europe, there's a reason for that and everyone will benefit if the Tories get another term. Please remember a vote for ukip is a vote for labour, think carefully when placing your vote!

...everyone?

...even those queing at the food banks - after work?

then back to their 50" curved tv.

RabidCity said:
I agree with the OP completely

The Tory Party are making the tough decisions this country needed, I'll be voting for another term at the polls.

cameron-aligns-with-bnp.jpg

Yeah, much better to keep this lying fascist in power to completely crush the working classes!
UK is the 6th richest country in the world but cameron sees it fit to squeeze out what he can from the working class and essential services while lining the pockets of MP's, Bankers and all his other rich chums in the city? It will be like being back in the 1930's if the tories get back in! All in it together my arse!!

jayfx said:
RabidCity said:

The Tory Party are making the tough decisions this country needed, I'll be voting for another term at the polls.

Yeah, much better to keep this lying fascist in power to completely crush the working classes!
UK is the 6th richest country in the world but cameron sees it fit to squeeze out what he can from the working class and essential services while lining the pockets of MP's, Bankers and all his other rich chums in the city? It will be like being back in the 1930's if the tories get back in! All in it together my arse!!

Jeez! Talk about class warrior. Are you Wolfie Smith ?

Ronnie the Rep said:
jayfx said:
RabidCity said:

i think they may be a tad worried :)

Ronnie the Rep said:
jayfx said:
RabidCity said:

Frightening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.