If We Only Had One Rag...

de niro said:
lionheart said:
It would definitely have to be Ferguson. He somehow manages to get eleven ordinary players to run their balls off and die for the cause. A great man motivator is what we need too.
true that he gets 11 ordinary players to gel. they do have one or two proper players to be fair.
if i had to choose one it would be rooney everytime.

?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

i never ever wants such a tool & disgraceful human anywhere near this club.

He is the only reason I can think of that would make me turn my back on the club... until he left.

He disgusts me!

ramsdale4 said:
de niro said:
if i had to choose one it would be rooney everytime.

Wash your mouth out. Great player but i cant stand him.

Typical horrible scouse twat.

Anyone see Tevez's face sat on the bench? Didn't look very happy did he.
i saw that too, come over to the right side lad:)

de niro said:
ramsdale4 said:
Wash your mouth out. Great player but i cant stand him.

Typical horrible scouse twat.

Anyone see Tevez's face sat on the bench? Didn't look very happy did he.
i saw that too, come over to the right side lad:)

Yes and when he was warming up it looked like he was doing the old goodbye bit to the crowd

They have 8 or 9 starting internationals and players that just about any team in the world would pay over the odds to get. Not exactly ordinary. I'd say of their squad Evans and maybe Park are somewhat ordinary but the rest are world class.

That said I'd only take Tevez cause I hate the rest of them, never even crossed my mind to have any of them on our squad. Baconface is a definite no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.