If we were to play Barcelona in CL next season

SambaStyle

Do we try Real Madrid tactics, try and get at them and attack? Or Chelsea tactics and defend for lives and score set piece winner?

At home we can beat anyone and against Barca I'd like to think about 50% of the time we played them we wouldn't lose. At the Nou Camp we would struggle.

SambaStyle said:
Arsenal and Swansea passed us off the park, Barca would be much worse.
Bollox. We were in poor form in both of those defeats.

Mancini has taken the best aspects of Mouhrino's Chelsea side and Arsene's "invincibles" side and blended them together.

We have strength,power,commitment married to flair,style and creativity. We should take them on.

I think we would lose but then we dont posess a player that comes from another Planet.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Mancini has taken the best aspects of Mouhrino's Chelsea side and Arsene's "invincibles" side and blended them together.

We have strength,power,commitment married to flair,style and creativity. We should take them on.

I think we would lose but then we dont posess a player that comes from another Planet.

But we might have signed Bale by then. Oh, by another planet you mean....

Use width of full-backs to beat their forward line and then just bully Busquets, fucking bully him. You beat their pressing, you beat Barca.
Edit: I managed to forget about Messi...don't single him out on the pitch, as in don't have 2 men trailing him, pick up man for man and cut off that '3 options' rule they have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.