If you could relive a moment

franksinatra

The Aguero moment aside what game or moment in Citys history would you most like to relive.

In my lifetime it would be a choice of the 5-1, Dickov, The Goat robbing Neville, celebrations at Blackburn, United in the semi final, lifting the cup against Stoke.

As a game with no special significance I would love to watch Kinkladze rip the Newcastle defence apart again in the 3-3. A wonderful game, packed full of incidents, with two teams going at each other with hammer and tongue.

So what would it be for you? It can be a personal memory, particular to you. But which game do you look back on the fondest?

From games I was at...

Colin Bell coming on v Newcastle
The 5-1's v Charlton/rags
10-1 Huddersfield
0-6 away at Derby

Wouldn't be a City list without a typical moment.

Preston 2 City 5
'64/65 season at Deepdale. Great game, great victory.
My first away game as a youngster.
It seemed like the World Cup at the time.
Yes I was that match only 12 years young,Keven scored 3 also I went back following season another win 3-0.

Yes the 10-1 and 5-1 etc etc etc but would love to see the youth team beat the rags 2-0 in the second leg of the 86 youth cup final again and this time film it!!!!!!
magical year and magical night for me.....
Someone should write a book on that team...... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.