If you were a footballer...

If I was a footballer I'd want to put the work in until I retire, so therefore competing in tournaments would be a must. I'd only be putting the effort in as that's what would make me a footballer, I'm fucking shocking on the ball.

Half of you lot spent the last few weeks slagging England national team off and now you're choosing them over girls, drugs, beer and late nights :)

corky1970 said:
I'd be knee deep in slags and cocaine in Cuba
You'd end up with a convenient re-occurring injury that kept out a certain English Arsenal youngster out for 18 months, allegedly.
I'd be content with those holidays like Jovetic every two years if I was playing at the Euros/World Cup.

It's their free time though right now and how they spend it (within reason) is up to them. It's better Jovetic enjoys some drinking and partying now, rather than in the season when the usual suspects like Robinho, Jo and Johnson were often all for it.

Milner doesn't go out and drink much because he doesn't enjoy that, personal taste as to where and why they holiday I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.