Ignored?

MCC said:
Downloaded the bbc sport after match podcast and it was as if we didn't even exist. They are absolutely shitting themselves. Wankers.

Yet we were first on Match of the Day, BBC1

Some people on here...

blue underpants said:
KinkladzeSouthampton said:
The same radio station you accused of ignoring us, Has their tongue up our Sergio's bum right about now discussing whether he is the greatest ever Premier League player, Idiots.
Yes but they have craftily moved on to how much he is worth and who is going to buy him, twats

I heard that as well. Why the fook were they discussing who could buy him?

flyer said:
blue underpants said:
The same radio station you accused of ignoring us, Has their tongue up our Sergio's bum right about now discussing whether he is the greatest ever Premier League player, Idiots.
Yes but they have craftily moved on to how much he is worth and who is going to buy him, twats

I heard that as well. Why the fook were they discussing who could buy him?

Because it's Talk Shite.

Tom_mcfc said:
Grow up, There's so many immature kids in this thread, Ignored????? Every newspaper I pick up and every newspaper website I go to is giving Aguero praise and in the main section of the website, The reason talksport ignore us a little is because they get their majority of callers from London, Birmingham and Liverpool, London covers the London clubs and United/Liverpool, Birmingham covers WBA/Aston Villa and Liverpool covers the two there, City fans don't call up, Mainly because we are rarely in crisis and rarely need our voices heard, Talksport are merely trying to get more calls.

If anything I would argue we're getting more credit for our performances this year than last, Stop being so paranoid for feck sake, Who cares anyway.

Wipe your fanny
I actually laughed out loud and woke my girlfriend after reading that haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.