Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the impact of the injury at West Brom was more in his head, understandably...

His drive forward late on is what we have been missing, he stays fit then he has to start for me!
So true - so happy for him - if fit he will make a huge difference to us. As you said his drive forward was a thing of beauty as was the pass through to Sane. Top, top player.

So glad to see him back after fearing the worse on Saturday, this fella ooozes quality and it was no coincidence our formed dipped last season after his Injury.
Not saying that would happen this year because we have bought well over the summer but his absence did effect us.
He brings a different dimension to our play like he shown against Barcelona.

It seems the impact of the injury at West Brom was more in his head, understandably...

His drive forward late on is what we have been missing, he stays fit then he has to start for me!
I thought his driving run just after he was brought on showed how much his head is right. After the hack last week in the same situation it would have been easy for him to offload early, but he didn't, he kept going.

I think you're right in that when he does a kick he will immediately worry, but the great news is that he isn't afraid and isn't letting it affect his in game decisions

I thought his driving run just after he was brought on showed how much his head is right. After the hack last week in the same situation it would have been easy for him to offload early, but he didn't, he kept going.

I think you're right in that when he does a kick he will immediately worry, but the great news is that he isn't afraid and isn't letting it affect his in game decisions
I thought exactly the same. My favourite moment of the match, that run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.