Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than capable of filling in but I'm sure El Mago Poco will be at full health soon and David will be permanently in the UK again. Question is where does Gundogan play when that happens? There's something both beautiful and terrifying about the idea of Gundogan, De Bruyne and both Silvas all playing at once, with Jesus and Aguero running ahead of them.

More than capable of filling in but I'm sure El Mago Poco will be at full health soon and David will be permanently in the UK again. Question is where does Gundogan play when that happens? There's something both beautiful and terrifying about the idea of Gundogan, De Bruyne and both Silvas all playing at once, with Jesus and Aguero running ahead of them.

How about a 3-1-4-2. A back three of stones, Otamendi and Danilo. Gundogan as the pivot. De Bruyne and Silva in midfield. Mendy and Walker as the wingbacks with Jesus/Sane Aguero/Sterling up front

Would say that's his best forty five minutes since he joined the club. His passing was purposeful and he really controlled the game. That's the standard we continually need him to hit.
He was pretty decent against Barca last season - just needs a sustained period without injury to show his obvious talent. A key player for us during the run in. Clear from Pep's reaction when he was subbed he will get plenty of opportunities now. Great player.

It could be a good few months before Silva is permanently back in the UK, it's not unusual for extremely premature babies to spend 3 or 4 months in hospital putting on weight before they are allowed to go home, and you'd assume the club will (rightfully) continue to give him all the time off he needs.

So Gundogan's probably going to be getting a lot of minutes covering for Merlin's absences, and I don't think he's close to playing so well as to force Pep is forced to accommodate him alongside KDB and Merlin.

tumblr_p25e5p0vSg1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

think it had a bit of backspin on it too,Burnley must have known the game was up after that
It did. The ball nearly completely stopped in front of Kun so he had the freedom of the land to decide what to do.

One of the passes of the season, followed up by another contender from KDB later on in the match.

You could honestly make a top 25 passes of the season in the Premier League right now and 20 of them would be from our players (10 from KDB alone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.