im not an itk

tommcfc said:
westie said:
so how many post's do you have to have not to be a wum rag when your posting a rumour cause thats what most of the threads are on here rumou's nothing more nothing less and i did say i wasnt sure its what i heard

most WUMs get this response the david villa thread was from a poster with a good record and so was the magic balls about Eto'o
you however are a twat who has obviuosly only signed up to the site to try and post a wind up rumour but unlucky get another username and try again

and what about the post just befor this one were some one else heard it same place were i heard it

westie said:
tommcfc said:
westie said:
so how many post's do you have to have not to be a wum rag when your posting a rumour cause thats what most of the threads are on here rumou's nothing more nothing less and i did say i wasnt sure its what i heard

most WUMs get this response the david villa thread was from a poster with a good record and so was the magic balls about Eto'o
you however are a twat who has obviuosly only signed up to the site to try and post a wind up rumour but unlucky get another username and try again

and what about the post just befor this one were some one else heard it same place were i heard it

he didnt start a fucking thread on it

westie said:
blue b4 the moon said:
westie said:
but i've heared benzima has agreed personal terms but a fee with lyon still to be agreed not sure how close a deal is but thats what i heard

I did hear some guy talking about knowing a scout who had told him this while travelling back on the train to Duss. I assumed it was a bag of shite then and still do.

thats also were i heard it mate tbh standing at the door was it and debbie who does moonchester was close by

Yeah I was stood at the doors as well.

Still think it's rubbish tho. But is a legit rumour.

blue b4 the moon said:
westie said:
blue b4 the moon said:
westie said:
but i've heared benzima has agreed personal terms but a fee with lyon still to be agreed not sure how close a deal is but thats what i heard

I did hear some guy talking about knowing a scout who had told him this while travelling back on the train to Duss. I assumed it was a bag of shite then and still do.

thats also were i heard it mate tbh standing at the door was it and debbie who does moonchester was close by

Yeah I was stood at the doors as well.

Still think it's rubbish tho. But is a legit rumour.

likei said i wasnt sure if it was true but thanks for confiming that you heard it aswell not jumping on me as soon as i post like some of the muppits on here

westie said:
likei said i wasnt sure if it was true but thanks for confiming that you heard it aswell not jumping on me as soon as i post like some of the muppits on here

Excellent start continues.

westie said:

poster88799765.jpg

Trouble is a lot of people are hanging about for infomation in the forum but at the same time they are just waiting to have a go out of frustration.

Look at all the shit Marco is getting from some posters.

Having said that posting a rumour with your first post is like a red rag to a bull. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.