IMAX at the Printworks

The Fat el Hombre said:
goat boy said:
The Gallery rocks though. Aint cheap,

How much are we talkin mate?

I'm sure its about £16 or £17 at weekends. Its cheaper midweek though. Only £13. Alcoholic drinks aren't included. And you can't go in the gallery for an IMAX screening. Its one or the other!

I went on monday afternoon to watch The Dark Knight, well worth it!
I'd book inadvance for the premier seats though, so your a bit further back

Great experience, I payed £8.50 for an adult, but its like £7 if you have a student card or whatever

:)

The Dark Knight looks amazing on the IMAX screen since they used proper IMAX cameras during filming for certain scenes to create an amazing image quality.

The opening sequence is done entirely in the IMAX format and when the fist shot of Gotham appears on that giant screen you'll be amazed.

Who ever said it's the same as sitting in front of a normal big screen.....lol

The tickets are going well fast to see it in this format, you'll need to be there at least an hour before the show time in order to get a seat and you'll have to que up outside the screen at least 30-40 minutes before in order to get a good seat. Unless of course you book a premier seat online.

PS. IMAX doesn't mean 3D. Films can be filmed in 3D for the IMAX screen but in the case of The Dark Knight it's more a case of a HUGE picture with an amazingly high resolution.

I can't recommend you see TDK on IMAX enough!

Pearcey said:
I was thinking of going in the gallery sometime this week to watch Batman...

Found this on the webpage Voodoo, It's a list of prices / times.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/tickets_and_pricing/s11/

The other good thing about the gallery is it's 18+ only... so no annoying kids running around. Worth the extra few quid IMO.

And the seats are soooooooooooo big & soooooooooo comfy!!

I really wanna see Batman on it, sounds immense...the screens something like 7 stories high isn't it?!

Maybe we can go together Al? we can make it a date! I'd watch out reaching your hand into my popcorn tho, i've got a tendancy to poke a hole in the bottom for a nice suprise ;)

Hmmm think I'll be taking that 18 year old piece if anyone tom.

Antondongaydad might be free

Thanks for the info as well guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.