Impetigo FTW

You wanna try having a shower after one of your sweaty workouts you scruffy bastard.

I still want to smoke with you though, I want to slowly undo everything you've been taught and remake you emotionally to my own liking.

Well guys thought I'd give you an update on how my week of idleness and loafing is going

The no work thing means I've been staying up a lot later, last night I kipped at the girls house who I've been seeing (she is also a bum). Watched a bit of bb then she wanted to put Sex and the City on, I was gonna do a runner but thought I'd persist and see how it went which was the right thing to do cos 20 minutes in I was being sexually rewarded for my troubles

Into my third season with Swindon on Footy Manager, just trying to break into the prem at the mo. Also started reading the Mickey Francis book Guvnors, which is pretty useful while I'm waiting for FM to do all it's loading.

Still got a couple of boxes of chicken left from my monday shop, and half a bag of peas, although I've eaten most of the cod I bought, should just about last the week with food though hopefully. Gonna nail a gammon steak in a few mins I reckon

It's a wake and bake job this monring, then back to sleep more than likely, this is the life!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well guys thought I'd give you an update on how my week of idleness and loafing is going

The no work thing means I've been staying up a lot later, last night I kipped at the girls house who I've been seeing (she is also a bum). Watched a bit of bb then she wanted to put Sex and the City on, I was gonna do a runner but thought I'd persist and see how it went which was the right thing to do cos 20 minutes in I was being sexually rewarded for my troubles

Into my third season with Swindon on Footy Manager, just trying to break into the prem at the mo. Also started reading the Mickey Francis book Guvnors, which is pretty useful while I'm waiting for FM to do all it's loading.

Still got a couple of boxes of chicken left from my monday shop, and half a bag of peas, although I've eaten most of the cod I bought, should just about last the week with food though hopefully. Gonna nail a gammon steak in a few mins I reckon

It's a wake and bake job this monring, then back to sleep more than likely, this is the life!

Waking and baking as i type scabby head

The Fat el Hombre said:
Haha good work lad, gonna do a manning all day me, got some gammon steak under the grill

I'm going back to bed til 2 now cos I'm tired.

Always a good day when you're pulling a manning remember that! (not literally, that would be hideous)

I've been eating lots of brown rice lately and loads of veg, you'd be proud of me.

Laters dude

Late to bed means late to rise
It's the wake n' bake, baby, when I open my eyes

You've inspired me, Voodoo. I too have done fuck all this week. I'm rarely off sick so I thought, "sod this" and ducked Monday....and then Tuesday and today. Been gym, been swimming, been walking my mate's dog and generally having the time off that I know I deserve.

Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.