In your honest opinion....

stony said:
Don't watch enough of Vidic to have a valid opinion. I only ever watch the rags when it's derby day.
I do know that Vinny is the best defender we've had since Dave Watson.

Yeah I agree.

Dave was the best CH in England for ages.

Kompany for me. Younger, better footballer, versatile and doesn't get away with half as much as Vidic does.

Vinny against United was one of the most sublime defensive performances I have ever seen. Just perfectly placed tackles time after time. Clearances that always reached a blue shirt.

Vidic has up until this season been surrounded by quality players I.e evra and camel face with a highly experienced keeper behind him. Kompany is now nearing a similar footing in this regard aNd the gap between the two is very small. Vidic is marginally better in the air I think especially in the opposition box but kompany is far better in possession and when bringing the ball out. By end of next season I think kompany will be recognised as the best in the prem if not the world.

silverback said:
Vidic gets away with it week after week. His default position is to grab anything that goes past him, just watch him.

Bang on the money, annoys the fuck out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.