Inclusivity in the Premier League

People genuinely cite the womens game as an example asking why men aren't the same, we aren't the same we are men.

Gay men are men too aren't they? Men as a rule don't tell everyone their business, some people want footballers to get into the sleb mentality and communicate like women with gossip.

Some want footballers to come out so they can use them as political footballs, that’s all.

I find these campaigns absolutely absurd and sinister at the same time.

Someone’s sexuality is a private matter and has got fuck all relevance to being able to kick a ball well or not.

Some want footballers to come out so they can use them as political footballs, that’s all.

I find these campaigns absolutely absurd and sinister at the same time.

Someone’s sexuality is a private matter and has got fuck all relevance to being able to kick a ball well or not.
Well said.

If any high level player comes out, they have my full support. But coming out is their business and their business only.

My Son who I unfortunately lost last November ( brain tumour ).
Hated gay rights rainbows marches and parades he thought it brought more negative views from the anti gay mob than anything else.
He believed you don't have to shout it from the roof tops just get on with your life
Very sorry to hear that fella. Must be a devastating blow for you and yours. Hopefully, in time, you may gain some comfort in the fact that any suffering your lad endured is over.

Well said.

If any high level player comes out, they have my full support. But coming out is their business and their business only.

A million people can say nothing and support anyone who comes out, but one gimp on Twitter says anything negative at all?

And society has a problem!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.