India

I'll be going for a two week holiday to India in October, doing it the easy way on an arranged trip with all meals and accommodations, trips etc included in the price but we imagine we'll want to take some cash with us for if we go to local markets, coffee houses or whatever. Haven't a clue how much we might need though, what sort of costs things are there compared to here. Anybody got any experience they can share with us?
Dirt cheap for everything. You going to Goa?

Just googled that and you’re right. Quite surprising but good to know
Some kind of fiscal policy, who knows. They have many migrant workers coming into and out of country, something to do with that maybe

I went from India to Nepal and had Indian rupees on me, there was one ATM in Kathmandu airport which didn't work, but the taxi driver was delighted to paid in Indian rupees.

No need to take any meds as you can get anything from a pharmacy.
Came on me at 2 in the morning, I wouldn't have been able to go out searching for a pharmacy even if there was one open at that time.
I was literally in the same condition as the night before a colonoscopy.
Take them with you, you don't know when they will be required.

Came on me at 2 in the morning, I wouldn't have been able to go out searching for a pharmacy even if there was one open at that time.
I was literally in the same condition as the night before a colonoscopy.
Take them with you, you don't know when they will be required.
Or just buy some when you get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.