Individual Match Tickets

That makes no sense. Surely the vast majority of memberships will have run out if you’re trying to buy tickets for the last couple of games?

Unless you’ve opted out of auto renewal maybe?
No idea but it won't matter as the basket will be empty by the time I get a chance to buy a membership.

Ive got tickets to the checkout stage. When you press Pay or Search For More Tickets, it takes you back to Queue-It.

I would gladly sandpaper the face of anyone involved in this ticketing system. Don't have time to go through everything, but everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong.

I *may* have individual tickets for Dippers and Spuds - now in a queue to ****ing checkout!!!!

I definitely don't have tickets for Mum and Dad for the same despite them being eligible.

got to checkout, and greeted with another queue..

You are in a queue for tickets
for Manchester City FC
and will be connected at 10:00am​

What is this?
The event will begin at: 11:00

Yes that's stupid, the only requirement should be membership at time of purchase. If they want to be certain of membership at KO time don't put them on sale so fucking early.
I'm tempted to fuck off renewing membership as well but I'll need that even for dead rubber CL games.

Decided to try 1 at a time and have grabbed United (222) and West Ham (103). Now back in Queue for Forest & Brighton ..... FFS this is stressful !

It actually looks like some dick forgot to switch on the queue system :D Now reset for 11am

Sorry I'd got the wrong colour when I looked at blks and prices, hadn't seen the separate table for 9320, that said the individual price in 201 for Utd last season was £86 so was presuming would be £90 this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.