Individual Match Tickets

For eligibility, when it says “attended 5 games” does it really mean “purchased”? Trying to buy for a match day member who went to most games last couple of years but mainly with tickets transferred (officially) to them. All showing in their account under their name but big 5 games still “restricted sale”?

I’m only guessing because that’s all you can do.

But I would guess that somewhere in the terms and conditions it will have the word “attended” defined as having bought tickets directly from the club.

( and possibly not subsequently transferred them on to someone else. )

That is the only option I had so I went with it. On the mobile pass part on my account it says "A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date or you can select 'Add to mobile' below within 2 weeks of the game".
I went with it as well, but it just kept givnig an error, no opportunity to download the mobile pass later.

That is the only option I had so I went with it. On the mobile pass part on my account it says "A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date or you can select 'Add to mobile' below within 2 weeks of the game".
But it's not letting me proceed. Says there has to be a mobile pass to assign it to before I can pay

So how are people buying tickets now. My son attended more than 5 games over the last 2 years but I am in a queue saying the event starts at 11. it really is screwed up... as usual.

Is everyone one pushed back to 11?
Looks like they let enough people buy tickets to pretend it isn't rigged. So maybe about 1000 sold, but the availability was abysmal if the numbers on the screen are to be believed.

'Queue-it' not moving me up in line now after spending 25 minutes in the two different queues.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Starting to think they know who they want to go and who they don't want to go and these processes are a bit of a charade.

Been thinking that for a while now. A club of our size can't possibly be this incompetent off the pitch without meaning to be. Even at the silly prices they're making the process as difficult as possible and there's a theme emerging here.

Not re-selling the tickets they get back for the bigger games on the exchange (for which it was originally intended for).

Trying to prise ST holders onto Silver and then fobbing them off for even thinking of returning to Gold.

The free for all ticket releases for games like Madrid.

Ticket points that are effectively meaningless.

Now we have the 'Planned Maintenance' when the tickets go on sale to the common folk.

It's like they want us all to get pissed off and fuck them off altogether. This is no longer 'our' club it's theirs and they're only too keen to keep reminding us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.