Individual Match Tickets

In a queue, which the sytem advises you wont lose your place in.

5 mins to go then jumps to 20 mins now 31 mins...............

Only managed to get Liverpool tickets. Won't be renewing Citizen membership with those prices and being put into a free for all with Haaland fanboys. Ticket points mean nowt anyway. Would much rather spend £30 on away games and get the odd ticket off here below FV.

in a que that hasn't moved for 30 mins , not sure if it has errored and i should start again or wait , the little man is still moving but my number hasnt changed

Never had any issues buying tickets early doors before, always managed to get 2/3 games bought but this year...WTF?...we only pick games that we know won't be changed so we can plan well in advance and get accommodation etc sorted, trying to buy tickets for the Luton game for example, still in a queue....

I'll be seeking asylum in the Vanarama at this rate. My own country's become a hostile, unforgiving place.

Never had any issues buying tickets early doors before, always managed to get 2/3 games bought but this year...WTF?...we only pick games that we know won't be changed so we can plan well in advance and get accommodation etc sorted, trying to buy tickets for the Luton game for example, still in a queue....
Similar

I don't understand how they can just throw this Mobile Pass bollocks at us as the only option without telling us first.

The checkout page even has a note explaining both Mobile Pass and Mobile Tickets, but then the dropdown menu only has Mobile Pass as an option.

And then it only shows mine, and not my dad's (despite him being in my Friends & Family and the ticket being allocated to his name). So they've happily taken £35 for his membership but given no way of him actually purchasing a ticket. Absolute cunts.

The Luton game and games late in the season are reduced, I.e. only showing the bottom tier and that was nearly sold out half an hour ago. Will most likely be released in the ‘second half of the season ticket releases’.

I’m in the same boat so will have to endure this mess again in October or whenever they are released

I don't understand how they can just throw this Mobile Pass bollocks at us as the only option without telling us first.

The checkout page even has a note explaining both Mobile Pass and Mobile Tickets, but then the dropdown menu only has Mobile Pass as an option.

And then it only shows mine, and not my dad's (despite him being in my Friends & Family and the ticket being allocated to his name). So they've happily taken £35 for his membership but given no way of him actually purchasing a ticket. Absolute cunts.
Can you put both tickets in your own Mobile Pass? I think I'll be in the same position - trying to buy for him, but he doens't have a smart phone

ive bought tickets for a couple of games and just assumed I would get an email and download to my wallet, what’s this additonal mobile pass bollox?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.