injured fan

frothy

i have fractured my foot in a accident at work ,i will be ok for the fulham & wba games i am on the first level but i could only get a ticket on the 3rd level for the hamburg game i will be on crutches so it will be difficult does anybody know with passed experience if the club will help me out to change to a lower level ? its my 2nd mesertarsel hurts like f**k

frothy said:
i have fractured my foot in a accident at work ,i will be ok for the fulham & wba games i am on the first level but i could only get a ticket on the 3rd level for the hamburg game i will be on crutches so it will be difficult does anybody know with passed experience if the club will help me out to change to a lower level ? its my 2nd mesertarsel hurts like f**k

Aaaaah.......the old 2nd metatarsal scam eh!

bluevengence said:
frothy said:

Aaaaah.......the old 2nd metatarsal scam eh!
think they should let me sit on the bench with the lads imo

It depends which side of the ground you are on, me for example, im in the east stand. So i go in entrance H, but there are plenty on each side of the ground. Look for the entrances which are doors rather than turnstyles. Usually just sort of behind a spiral. Or simply look on the big board outside the ground. Just give 'em your ticket and they will let you use the lift as you are clearly unable to walk up stairs.

josh06 said:
It depends which side of the ground you are on, me for example, im in the east stand. So i go in entrance H, but there are plenty on each side of the ground. Look for the entrances which are doors rather than turnstyles. Usually just sort of behind a spiral. Or simply look on the big board outside the ground. Just give 'em your ticket and they will let you use the lift as you are clearly unable to walk up stairs.
cheers blue

frothy said:

I would give them a call and explain, just so you know what to do/where to go. My dad is disabled and the club have been quite helpful overall, access is very good, but all the same a call to check it out would probably be sensible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.