injured fan

Braggster said:
frothy said:
i have fractured my foot in a accident at work ,i will be ok for the fulham & wba games i am on the first level but i could only get a ticket on the 3rd level for the hamburg game i will be on crutches so it will be difficult does anybody know with passed experience if the club will help me out to change to a lower level ? its my 2nd mesertarsel hurts like f**k

I would give them a call and explain, just so you know what to do/where to go. My dad is disabled and the club have been quite helpful overall, access is very good, but all the same a call to check it out would probably be sensible
will do cheers

bluevengence said:
frothy said:
i have fractured my foot in a accident at work ,i will be ok for the fulham & wba games i am on the first level but i could only get a ticket on the 3rd level for the hamburg game i will be on crutches so it will be difficult does anybody know with passed experience if the club will help me out to change to a lower level ? its my 2nd mesertarsel hurts like f**k
shit ive been rumbeled
Aaaaah.......the old 2nd metatarsal scam eh!

frothy said:
the club will sort you out, they did for me 18 months ago when i ended up on
crutches for 5 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.