Injuries.

Bluwhit has said on here that Sevilla away is the target for Silva.
That was a while ago though? Pellegrini was a bit unclear, but I think he meant next week after the Derby for Silva, Delph and Clichy. League Cup or Norwich at home then?

CR7Af7kWIAAJCTu.jpg

Kun says they're training in a gym.....looks more like the kitchen to me! Still very happy to see this

As much as we miss the obvious talents of the above superstars........I cant wait to see a fully fit Delph in our side,i know its difficult to miss what we've never had......but he would have made a superb option last night when the midfield battle was paramount.

As much as we miss the obvious talents of the above superstars........I cant wait to see a fully fit Delph in our side,i know its difficult to miss what we've never had......but he would have made a superb option last night when the midfield battle was paramount.

Agree about Delph, his recovery seems to have dragged and dragged too. Hopefully we see a photo of training tomorrow with him in it

Yes, I agree it will be good to see Delph back playing again. Think he can do a good job for us once he gets fit.

It's usual to rest players in the League Cup, but every competition is a priority and it might be an ideal opportunity to give returning players competitive minutes.

It's usual to rest players in the League Cup, but every competition is a priority and it might be an ideal opportunity to give returning players competitive minutes.
After the last game against Palace I'd be worried about risking anyone coming back from injury getting another good kicking to their joints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.