Insanity work-out

CTID1988 said:
Shaun T came out as gay last week! He's married too.

I've been saying to my mate for a while I didn't like the way he was looking at me when I was in thr plank pose!

<a class="postlink" href="http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72761944.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72761944.html</a>

Just told mrs TMVG this and she is proper devastated!<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:07 pm --<br /><br />
ayia napa blues said:
I like that chris in the videos he never completes any exercise ha

So what does this mean after 60 days il be a changed man ha

Akeel (sp) is the worst, he couldnt finish his breakfast.

There is also one white guy in the grey insanity t shirt with a bandana on, always on the back row and they NEVER go near him or speak to him.
I think its the do with the fact that he looks to have no co-ordination whatsoever.
Its like watching a giraffe in roller skates.

Tragic meat van guy said:
There is also one white guy in the grey insanity t shirt with a bandana on, always on the back row and they NEVER go near him or speak to him.
I think its the do with the fact that he looks to have no co-ordination whatsoever.

Isn't that the BeachBody CEO? He's in some of the ads for P90X after the sessions.

quiet_riot said:
Tragic meat van guy said:

Isn't that the BeachBody CEO? He's in some of the ads for P90X after the sessions.

Is it? thats amusing if it is.
No idea what his name is or really what he looks like, as i say, they dont go near him.
He wears what looks like hobnail boots and I've not seen the adverts after the workouts.

Whilst were on the subject, Frankie with the monobrow makes me chuckle too.

That is some serious man totty off the market, im gutted. Good luck to him though, they look sweet together.

Does anybody do this workout who has previously had problems with their back? If so how do you get on with the workout?

Can someone PM me a link for this, so I can have a ganders.

Cheers

Pm link to download if anyone can? Want to start this sharpish now I've packed in the fags to focus myself on getting my weight back in order. Cheers.

Well ive bitten the bullet and invested in this workout. Im doing the fitness test later this afternoon. Wish me luck...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.