Inside Football with Guillem Balague - Manchester City: Super Club

We need to guard against bollocks like this, DE. The first time I hear a club official saying "the City way" a part of me will die inside.

Rest assured, G. there ain't a City way, thank God,other than 'Cups for Cock-ups', so anyone coming up with it would be recognised as a charlatan straight away! We do, though, need to be vigilant.

there is no turning back now

that roller coaster ride we was on been shut down and now we are shooting for the stars and beyond we will create a monster that everybody else will hate and dream of becoming just like the scum over the road the glory is the word and nothing else will matters. football will put to the back burners and dare i say it manchester city will become the new glory hunters we once hated

i loved my little old manchester city football club tag and loved the respect we got from others i don't think we are looked upon like that anymore

THANK YOU Sheikh Mansour

Rest assured, G. there ain't a City way, thank God,other than 'Cups for Cock-ups', so anyone coming up with it would be recognised as a charlatan straight away! We do, though, need to be vigilant.
vigilance.jpg

Enjoyed the program & listening to the views of Zabba, Cushing & Davies.

On a non footballing matter the program kept being interrupted every so often by a piece of music. Can anyone tell me the name of the band & the track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.