International Games 24/25/26 /27/28 March

Ok, beyond the Coleman tackle now...

Good goal but, wow, how overweight does Isco look?

Broken leg or ruptured ligaments, was 10 yards from the tackle and they called for the oxygen straight away. I'll call a break cause they took the shinpad straight off. Bale should have gone as well, O'Shea blessed he had both feet off the ground when that hit.

Broken leg or ruptured ligaments, was 10 yards from the tackle and they called for the oxygen straight away. I'll call a break cause they took the shinpad straight off. Bale should have gone as well, O'Shea blessed he had both feet off the ground when that hit.

I won't post anything showing it, but it is without a doubt a broken leg.

In the replay you can clearly see the leg "dangle" (I won't describe in detail) and later shots show a physio with two hands attempting to keep the shin aligned... I think it is safe to say it is a leg break.

There should be lengthy bans for those sort of tackles. What part of Taylor's body would have made contact with the ball first if he Coleman wasn't there? His hip? Not even sure we can call this a "challenge" assault would be better suited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.