International Games 24/25/26 /27/28 March

Oh and that ref is a **** and directly responsible for the injury to Coleman, less than 2 minutes between the tackles and if he'd sent off Bale as he should have Coleman wouldn't have gotten injured. That **** refereed a World Cup final too?

Taylor is a reckless ****, so many times ive seen him fly into tackles exactly like that, always been fearful of our players when against him before he left the league. Even broken his own leg before so would expect he knows the consequences.

Expect to hear plenty of "he's not that type of player" after the game. Bollocks, he is exactly that type, incredibly shit and dangerous.

In the replay you can clearly see the leg "dangle" (I won't describe in detail) and later shots show a physio with two hands attempting to keep the shin aligned... I think it is safe to say it is a leg break.
Missed that cause I had the young lass with me and was busy covering her eyes when I saw the way the tackle was going to hit, don't want to see it either so nobody post it please.

Looks absolutely horrific and that's even bearing in mind that still images often look worse than they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.