International Matches - (9/11/16 - 16/11/16)

Fuck off and read the post again and stop being such a pathetic ***.

And if you can't work out how to reply properly , don;t blame others .

Despite the post being posted within mine as well, as you cannot clearly quote properly and also despite the fact your English is appalling, you still asked if I was a Utd (because that makes sense??) or Liverpool fan for praising a Liverpool player.

I couldn't reply because you'd posted within my quote itself, the coding wouldn't allow me to do it.

Now you've quite clearly had a drink so I'll allow you to apologise in the morning.

Goodnight.

Both are only qualified to play international football because of the club shirt they wear - both are way way short of the required standard and need to go back to their club - or a.n.other - and get another couple of seasons on PL football before either can be judged as good enough. On tonights evidence both look out of their depth.
Only this.

So last night, Brazil's skipper and their young golden boy striker both play for our liccle city

Great days to be a blue!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.