Internationals 5th-11th October

ITV have a nerve saying the players are scared ,because of the likes of you scape goating them,hate Dixon these days

I was in Singapore for the Palace and Chelsea matches, so had to watch on some American channel (NBCSN), Dixon was co commentator and was slagging Sterling off at EVERY opportunity. It was quite personal at times and he was trying to be funny at Raheems expense. Shocking to think he was ever a blue.

I apologise sincerely for sounding like a broken record, but once again, RASHFORD!!!
Every passage of play that reaches him turns to dog shit. His decision making, control and speed of thought is appalling.
It's always met with "didn't quite", "unlucky", "just bobbled" etc.

I was in Singapore for the Palace and Chelsea matches, so had to watch on some American channel (NBCSN), Dixon was co commentator and was slagging Sterling off at EVERY opportunity. It was quite personal at times and he was trying to be funny at Raheems expense. Shocking to think he was ever a blue.
He has been a right twat about our players for a while now,something has ruffled his feathers about them

The comments on Twitter about Glenda are funny as fuck. Miles better than watching the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.