Internationals 5th-11th October

Watching Wales reminded me that it was this fixture that Kinky excelled in and resulted in us bringing him in.

Absolutely.
I was at the old Cardiff arms park for that match as a spotty skinny 18year old with my mates and he was superb that night. We all talked about him on the way home that night. When he joined city that's when my love for city ignited. I wasn't really into football and didn't really support a football side,(much to my dad's dismay who used to try and get me into city when I was a kid) but i preferred rugby, but thankfully because of kinky, my love of city properly started, much to my dad's delight finally!!

USA finally putting together a decent game - albeit against Panama.

Argentina risking it - though I expect they'll win against Equador and qualify, if need be in a playoff.

Jeez, why not just use him as a sub if things are not working out, fucking idiots

I know, you would think Martinez would want to protect his best players with them already qualified but I think he's trying to go overkill to make his international record look 'impressive'. It's a long enough season for the English based players as it is. I think Chelsea fans will be aggrieved Hazard is starting as well.

I know, you would think Martinez would want to protect his best players with them already qualified but I think he's trying to go overkill to make his international record look 'impressive'. It's a long enough season for the English based players as it is. I think Chelsea fans will be aggrieved Hazard is starting as well.
So they should be
It's a joke

He's being an arrogant clown, they have enough for Bosnia without the need for the big guns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.