Interview with Zabaleta in FourFourTwo

Me too, I just love his commitment and the way he's assimilated himself into the club and the city. Looking forward to reading the full article.
He's one of a select band of players past and present who (in his case literally) bleed blue.

Met him in Abu Dhabi when I won a trip to the friendly we played there. He was 'just' a squad player then but so much more personable than Clueless and Nedum who I also chatted with.

What a guy.

His time is coming to an end but Zaba is one of our true legends of the post takeover era.

can only agree with all the sentiments. when he finishes if he wishes to return to the slower paced argentinian league for a season that is fine. if he wants to stay he must be found a coaching job or anything to be honest. i feel like breaking into his song now.

I went mad today and bought the magazine and, I kid you not, when I got home and went to find the article it just dropped open at the Zaba page!!

Call me soft, call me sentimental, call me anything you like but that was an excellent article and when he talked about his son and said they could have had the birth anywhere, even closer to family but they thought: " We have built so much here and lived in England for such a long time, let's have the birth right here. I think that showed the love I have for this city." That really got to me, I got a bit emotional. Plus when he talks about the fact that Manchester City is the club that is in Manchester and the way our fans would come up to him and say remember Manchester is Blue. Great article that shows his love for our city and our CITY!!

My four favourite players, from the past 20 years because obviously I have old time ones, are Richard Dunne, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta and Joe Hart................ until today that was in that order............ no one will ever replace Dunnie as number 1 but Zaba has just displaced Vinnie in the number 2 spot!! Remember: Be yourself, but if you can be Pablo Zabaleta, then always be Pablo Zabaleta.

@Ric, thank you for pointing me in the direction of 442!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.