Invasion of Germany

blue underpants said:
Long range weather forecast for Munich 9th and 10th Dec is minus one

It will be very cold, December in Munich generally is.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:01 am --<br /><br />
ICT-Tam said:
Anyone on a budget looking for a hotel, im staying at a place called the atlas hotel. apparently quite close to the train station and its 50 euro a night. Probably a bit of a dump but its all the more reason to get out and about... Anyone know any 1860 fans? would be a good laugh to meet some of them!

I know both of them (sorry couldn't help it) :-) .....

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll have a piece of the Hofbrauhaus on the day of the game. Augustiner Keller Monday night then Hofbrauhaus pre game tuesday seems like a plan

This. No colours allowed though...

I have a spare ticket for the Munich game if anyone would like it
Face value of course
I'm in greenfield
PM me if interested

manchester blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'll have a piece of the Hofbrauhaus on the day of the game. Augustiner Keller Monday night then Hofbrauhaus pre game tuesday seems like a plan

This. No colours allowed though...

Really? Probs wont have any colours on myself but expect a lot of people might.

Anyone got any other suggestions for possible pre match drinking on the day of the game? Otherwise I'm gonna end up playing curling all day in the augustiner keller

andyhinch said:
cleavers said:
I can't remember the name of the place I went in last time, but I know the beer, it was called Andechs, so if you end up in a place selling that, just enjoy it, fabulous beer, for those of you there a few days, try a trip to their brewery (but leave your car in Munich).

Well worth the trip
Andechs douple bock? Dark beer gets you pissed?
At 7% it does a pretty impressive job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.