Invasion of Germany

Eccles Blue said:
toby said:
Eccles Blue said:
Without stepping on the official roll call counter person's toes: Will we reach 500 by this evening?

Most definitely do we know how many tickets have been sold ?

No, sorry Toby, not sure how many they have sold but by my reckoning, again without stepping on toes, we have reached 499 now.
5 of us so that's the 500 barrier breached :-)

blue monkey said:
Eccles Blue said:
toby said:
Most definitely do we know how many tickets have been sold ?

No, sorry Toby, not sure how many they have sold but by my reckoning, again without stepping on toes, we have reached 499 now.
5 of us so that's the 500 barrier breached :-)

Yeeaahh, great, now for the 550.

blue underpants said:
3 of us on Spikes trip Monday 10am, one night stop over dont know hotel. back Tuesday night Wed morning
RT. 309
Add another 2 to that, bloke i used to work with and his lad, hes loaded so i can scrounge some beers off him!

It's official - we have passed the 500 mark. Not sure if it's enough for the 2014 issue of the Guinness Book Of Records though! Can anyone who knows anyone who hasn't registered yet give them a nudge.

Can we get to 1000?

RUNNING TOTAL 506

If we are not allowed to wear our colours in the beirkeller I think we should all get one of these I am getting the guys I am going with one ;o)

hepemusa.jpg

toby said:
If we are not allowed to wear our colours in the beirkeller I think we should all get one of these I am getting the guys I am going with one ;o)

hepemusa.jpg
I've just open that, sat next to Holly and she's trying to work out why I'm pissing myself:) x
I've just asked her which one should I have, none was the reply x

We are donating 3 holidays to raise funds for Manchester City Supporters Football Club.They want an official kit and matchball.We will draw the winner in the Augustiner Beer Keller on the 9th Dec.All proceeds go directly to buying the kit.It costs £10 per go and is limited to 80 names.This is open to everyone but you need to send your money via someone who will be in the Augustiner Beer Keller,thanks for your support. details to follow today.

Also there is a possibility of a football match between young supporters,so if theres any young lads going aged 12-14 years we can arrange a football match with similar aged Munich fans.let us know ASAP thanks

mac said:
We are donating 3 holidays to raise funds for Manchester City Supporters Football Club.They want an official kit and matchball.We will draw the winner in the Augustiner Beer Keller on the 9th Dec.All proceeds go directly to buying the kit.It costs £10 per go and is limited to 80 names.This is open to everyone but you need to send your money via someone who will be in the Augustiner Beer Keller,thanks for your support. details to follow today.

Also there is a possibility of a football match between young supporters,so if theres any young lads going aged 12-14 years we can arrange a football match with similar aged Munich fans.let us know ASAP thanks
will you be in there on the Sunday night ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.