IPTV

Because it was perceived that lower league attendances would be hit if big games were played at the same time.

Ah right ok..

Would be interesting to do a test if it actually did effect lower leagues teams because we all know with the internet you can find a stream of most 3pm games..

Ah right ok..

Would be interesting to do a test if it actually did effect lower leagues teams because we all know with the internet you can find a stream of most 3pm games..

It would be impossible to do a test without temporarily lifting the ban.

I don’t mind it actually, even though it’s a bit inconvenient if it’s a 3 pm away game you can’t get to.

Even in this day and age, the smaller clubs rely heavily on their attendance money. And those who are into the dodgy channels and all that stuff often assume that so is everyone else. But the truth is that it’s still a very small percentage of fans who have access to non regular TV broadcasts.

I may be in the wrong place or wrong lines, I use a fire stick, looking for a platform to download onto that.

I just presume you have used IPTV before when you said you want a reliable IPTV?

If you going to get a IPTV service quite a few of them recommend a vpn Because some don’t work otherwise when the games start..

I use xstream find them on Facebook
I get my internet via a little dongle/router with a mobile chip , and don’t need a vpn.
You could try hooking your fire stick up to your mobile phone via a hotspot,obv you need unlimited data

I just presume you have used IPTV before when you said you want a reliable IPTV?

If you going to get a IPTV service quite a few of them recommend a vpn Because some don’t work otherwise when the games start..
Without von I get sky by supersport now astro and a few others. No US channels or bein thouģ

Does anyone know how to get fully legal IPTV in the UK which shows the Ukrainian tv channels and how much it would cost?

A lawyer at work has a Ukrainian family staying with her so it would be great if they could watch some of their channels however it has to be fully legal with her line of work.

A bit out of the loop on this now. I have a firestick and just about tech savvy enough to set up myself, but could someone recommend any free services? I've got Sky Sports legitimately but would like access to more foreign games and Champions League when that starts up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.