Is a 3 match ban enough for Nunez?

If the league didn't take his goal, which was clearly an own OG, off of him then they're not going to further his ban either
Technically it wasn't an own goal - didn't it cannon off the defender and hit Nunes on the leg and deflect in? Bit similar to Dzeko's first goal in the sick swan when he knew very little about it.

Was he banned for the whole season or something? Not seen him since the Chairty Shield.

Anyway, this is his new role under klopp.

Fvxsq7pXoAEEmdW

Ha, I know it was meant to be a joke about Saurez’s cheating in the WC, but reminded me of the incident where he immediately pleaded with the ref to give handball against a keeper for handling the ball in the box.

Both he and Núñez are thick cunts.

Lol. Brave Keeper. He could have chomped it off.

Loose canon, should have walked yesterday

Funny to see the rags on the receiving end but the inconsistency riles me.

Dalot perhaps rightly received two yellow cards for dissent whilst Nunez who picked up a blatant yellow card was allowed to kick the ball away *AND* sarcastically applaud the referee then play the remaining 75 minutes of the match. I'll never ever sympathise with the rags but I can see why they'd be pissed off at Dalot seeing red considering the above.

The number of big decisions in Liverpool's favour since Spursgate is becoming a concern. They've picked up a fair number of points in the last couple of months as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.