Is a 3 match ban enough for Nunez?

Funny to see the rags on the receiving end but the inconsistency riles me.

Dalot perhaps rightly received two yellow cards for dissent whilst Nunez who picked up a blatant yellow card was allowed to kick the ball away *AND* sarcastically applaud the referee then play the remaining 75 minutes of the match. I'll never ever sympathise with the rags but I can see why they'd be pissed off at Dalot seeing red considering the above.

The number of big decisions in Liverpool's favour since Spursgate is becoming a concern. They've picked up a fair number of points in the last couple of months as a result.
Game management in full view again. Sky want 11 v 11 on the pitch so no way was Nunez getting a red 15 or so minutes into the game. Dalot was right at the death so it gave the ref the chance to show he is tough on dissent.
It's corruption at the end of the day but people refuse to accept they are merely playing out a Sky script.

He’s fucking shit anyway, keep him available I say, he’s absolutely fucking awful him, and cost a fortune which doesn’t seem to get much of a mention neither, the modern day Lee Bradbury that guy

Funny to see the rags on the receiving end but the inconsistency riles me.

Dalot perhaps rightly received two yellow cards for dissent whilst Nunez who picked up a blatant yellow card was allowed to kick the ball away *AND* sarcastically applaud the referee then play the remaining 75 minutes of the match. I'll never ever sympathise with the rags but I can see why they'd be pissed off at Dalot seeing red considering the above.

The number of big decisions in Liverpool's favour since Spursgate is becoming a concern. They've picked up a fair number of points in the last couple of months as a result.
"Levelling up for Liverpool"

People seem to be ignoring the most obvious explanation as to why Dalot gets a red and Nunes doesn’t.

Rightly or wrongly cards are issued to a completely didn’t set of rules in the last quarter of the vast majority of games than they are in the first quarter.

Often feels like you need to commit murder to be booked in the first 20 minutes. Whilst in the same game, virtually every single slight foul is a yellow in the last 20.

No reason why it should be the case but it undoubtedly is.

People seem to be ignoring the most obvious explanation as to why Dalot gets a red and Nunes doesn’t.

Rightly or wrongly cards are issued to a completely didn’t set of rules in the last quarter of the vast majority of games than they are in the first quarter.

Often feels like you need to commit murder to be booked in the first 20 minutes. Whilst in the same game, virtually every single slight foul is a yellow in the last 20.

No reason why it should be the case but it undoubtedly is.

This is Howard’s MO. He talks about managing the occasion when the job is to apply the laws of the game.

Howard Webb is a well spoken, yes man, patsy. The FA pick em well. Look at the current England Manager incumbent. They do as they're directed. VAR and their appointments have given them total control of the game and now the outcomes. Both paid far and away more than they could earn elsewhere and treated to all the trimmings, and they know it. That's the bribe effectively.

This is Howard’s MO. He talks about managing the occasion when the job is to apply the laws of the game.
There was a documentary a couple of years ago on BT Sports about the referees and Michael Oliver was talking on it about "managing the occasion".

It's always stuck with me since that this way of refereeing is simply not fair.

Let imagine that City, Arsenal and Newcastle are in a three horse race for the title. Haaland, Gabriel Jesus and Callum Wilson are all one yellow card away from suspension going into the penultimate round of fixtures and the fixture list has thrown up a Manchester derby, a North London derby and Newcastle versus Bournemouth.

In the first 15 minutes, all three players dive into a challenge. The refs at City v United and Arsenal v Tottenham have a word with Haaland and Jesus respectively, recognising it's a derby they are reffing so decide to "manage the occasion". Callum Wilson though, is booked for an identical challenge because it's only Bournemouth that Newcastle are playing against.

On the last day of the season, City and Arsenal have their first choice centre forwards because they played derbies the week before but Newcastle don't have theirs because they played Bournemouth instead of Sunderland.

It's simply not right to "manage the occasion", just implement the fucking laws of the game.

There was a documentary a couple of years ago on BT Sports about the referees and Michael Oliver was talking on it about "managing the occasion".

It's always stuck with me since that this way of refereeing is simply not fair.

Let imagine that City, Arsenal and Newcastle are in a three horse race for the title. Haaland, Gabriel Jesus and Callum Wilson are all one yellow card away from suspension going into the penultimate round of fixtures and the fixture list has thrown up a Manchester derby, a North London derby and Newcastle versus Bournemouth.

In the first 15 minutes, all three players dive into a challenge. The refs at City v United and Arsenal v Tottenham have a word with Haaland and Jesus respectively, recognising it's a derby they are reffing so decide to "manage the occasion". Callum Wilson though, is booked for an identical challenge because it's only Bournemouth that Newcastle are playing against.

On the last day of the season, City and Arsenal have their first choice centre forwards because they played derbies the week before but Newcastle don't have theirs because they played Bournemouth instead of Sunderland.

It's simply not right to "manage the occasion", just implement the fucking laws of the game.

Agree, its total nonsense, and ex referees all talk about these hallowed unwritten rules. I'd fuck every single one of them off and replace them with Artificial Intelligence as soon as possible

Another good one, 'Thats probably a foul in Europe' does the Premier League play to different laws of the game I was unaware of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.