is motd on tonight?

mancunial said:
Two things why wasn't more made about Evans tackle and why did they not show Rooney being subbed, I heard ferguson gave the shrek faced tit the old hair drier on the way off

To be fair Hansen did say it was a sending off. Dowd completely bottled it.

Rooney is golden balls. Why no mention of the 9 mins 42 injury time. Where did that come from. I can't see any mention of injuries on the bbc text.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mancunial said:
Two things why wasn't more made about Evans tackle and why did they not show Rooney being subbed, I heard ferguson gave the shrek faced tit the old hair drier on the way off

Rooney is golden balls. Why no mention of the 9 mins 42 injury time. Where did that come from. I can't see any mention of injuries on the bbc text.

I'm not sure about the 'media agenda' but if that was Balotelli getting taken off at 1-0 down the camera would have been on him until he got home waiting for a reaction!!

Also harsh red for the Wolves player and I cannot stand Jonathan Pearce

mancunial said:

i dont know about the first half but there was 5 minutes injury time played after 90

mancunial said:

I watched the end of the game on a stream. There was about 95:15 played when the ref blew up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.