Is 'snitching' always ethically wrong?

I don't like the term "snitch" or "grassing"
As though it's something morally wrong.

This scenario you gave cannot be associated with those terms.
I mean if you were doing a bank job with a mate, and then told the police... Yes this is snitching.

But when some daft woman is putting not only herself, but others who use the road in danger... It's a moral, social obligation to report this evidence she has compiled herself via social media.
It isn't as though you have secretly gathered this evidence yourself is it lol.

Fuck her, she doesn't seem to have any consideration for others so why should you consider her??

Finally... Don't hold your breath expecting the police to do anything about it.
On a regular basis I've seen crimes occur directly in front of Police and they've done sweet fuck all.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I mean if you were doing a bank job with a mate, and then told the police... Yes this is snitching.

Beat me to it. If you're the only one caught then you take sole responsibility for what happened and your partners in crime look after you when you come out.

If the man next door is interfering with his kids or beating his wife up then are you snitching? No.

I don't like the term "snitch" or "grassing"
As though it's something morally wrong.

But when some daft woman is putting not only herself, but others who use the road in danger... It's a moral, social obligation to report this evidence she has compiled herself via social media.
It isn't as though you have secretly gathered this evidence yourself is it lol.

Fuck her, she doesn't seem to have any consideration for others so why should you consider her??

Finally... Don't hold your breath expecting the police to do anything about it.
On a regular basis I've seen crimes occur directly in front of Police and they've done sweet fuck all.

Sent from the drivers seat of my 330i whilst travelling down the M6

Update, mate of mine has reported her ass. He's a family man and rightfully ( as I ) is worried at the thought of her arrogant self destroying the lives of a family with her actions. What happens to her, do police act on this kind of thing or turn a blind eye? p.s It's backed up with evidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.