Is there a city store in the town centre now

they couldn't do shirt printing in the small shop, pointless.

United don't have one either.

Towards the end of it's life it did do - i was there once and saw a poor chinese bloke struggling to understand the staff telling him they couldn't print 10 Aguero as they had run out of 0's, they were trying to explain he'd have to go to the stadium.

Towards the end of it's life it did do - i was there once and saw a poor chinese bloke struggling to understand the staff telling him they couldn't print 10 Aguero as they had run out of 0's, they were trying to explain he'd have to go to the stadium.

was that at the smaller store they had upstairs? or the one that became the sweet shop?

You would think they would go all out and have one that could do the full works and sell tickest as well. Plenty of retail units available in town.

The small one was piss poor.

It was a struggle to actually find a shop in the city centre that sold the city shirt. Sports direct and one or two others had the new shirts.

I seem to remember we ran out of Ks when Georgi Kinkladze was our star man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.