Is this our best team yet?

This team is not at the level of 2017-19 side, where our front 3 of Aguero, Sterling and Sane all scored and assisted plenty.

Still think 2018 is. I say to rags and scousers when they say, but they didn't win cl.
No team ever would of won the games we lost in cl 2018 against liverpool, if were reffed the same so I don't hold that against them.
Chelsea’s best teams of 2005 and 2010 didn’t win the CL
Arsenal’s best teams of 1998 and 2004 didn’t win the CL

But they’re still their best ever teams.

Chelsea won the CL in 2012 with their worst team for a decade and worst a manger for 15 years.

I was wondering that yesterday. I think as a unit, providing it continues at this level all season, it could be even better than the Centurions team. If the same group could improve its finishing, it would be the best British side ever. It might prove to be anyway.

No the centurians was the best team , any team without dave is not the best ever
Bernado is currently playing as well as Dave did, of course a team without him can be our best ever.
I don’t know if this team is better than the centurions, I’m not even sure if that team was better than the domestic grand slammers, but there isn’t much between those 2 teams and this team I know that much.

Best overall is up for debate, with the 18/19 team currently top of the pile.

I would say this is the best team in terms of control and fluidity though. As well as in game maturity. But it currently lacks a certain cutting edge, although maybe that'll come in the next half of the season.

I'd say this, if all the City teams of Pep were to have a mini-tournament, this current iteration would be the most dominant within games.

Bernado is currently playing as well as Dave did, of course a team without him can be our best ever.
I don’t know if this team is better than the centurions, I’m not even sure if that team was better than the domestic grand slammers, but there isn’t much between those 2 teams and this team I know that much.

Centurions team never got past a quarter final in Europe. This team has an ability to control games that the 2017-19 vintage didn’t, we got countered in big games during that time. The current lot don’t offer other teams chances like what got us dumped out of Europe during that time. I think we have the potential to match and dominate any team in Europe at the moment.

Chelsea’s best teams of 2005 and 2010 didn’t win the CL
Arsenal’s best teams of 1998 and 2004 didn’t win the CL

But they’re still their best ever teams.

Chelsea won the CL in 2012 with their worst team for a decade and worst a manger for 15 years.
Ye I agree, but then were the only team and manager judged on winning cl. Wenger and Jose aren't while in pl.

No...last season we was champions, league cup winners and C.L runners up..
So,wait till the end to see ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.