Isco

Puppet Master Silva said:
Smelly Cnut said:
Makes sense for Madrid to sign him, i mean they are short on top class midfielders

That's true, how they got by with only Alonso, Khedira, Essien, Kaka, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Modric and Ozil is beyond me!

Silva, YaYa, Nasri, Fernandinho and Navas, added to that the possible signings of Isco and Thiago isn't to be sniffed at, especially if they're setting up Cavani and Aguero.

It's fucking great to be blue.

Isco, Fernandinho and Navas will be some signings!
Can't wait to see City play this season

Phuket Blue said:
golden.silva said:
sam-caddick said:
Haha that is ace! I can see it being picked up.

lets all have a disco, with silva navas isco... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we're gonna have a party, aguero & cavani... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
in midfield we've got milner, he's gonna fucking kill ya... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we'll get pissed drinking vino... cos' we signed fernandinho... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
the girls can drink lambrini.. cos we've got pellegrini... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya

...cant think of any more lines.. feel free though to add haha

No lines to add....you don't mess with a true work of art!

*takes a bow*

golden.silva said:
Phuket Blue said:
golden.silva said:
lets all have a disco, with silva navas isco... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we're gonna have a party, aguero & cavani... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
in midfield we've got milner, he's gonna fucking kill ya... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
we'll get pissed drinking vino... cos' we signed fernandinho... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya
the girls can drink lambrini.. cos we've got pellegrini... yaya ya ya, yaya ya ya

...cant think of any more lines.. feel free though to add haha

No lines to add....you don't mess with a true work of art!

*takes a bow*
Another bow from me lad! This song is top, top quality! Nice work hahah!

zeven said:
Rammyblues said:
This all needs to go in the Atmosphere Forum, seriously otherwise I suspect this will be lost when the thread gets locked etc etc.
It will not get lost i've taken cared of that

i6l46hDNqn

I hope he signs just for that song alone, it has all the ingredients of one that will catch on

bluemonkey71 said:
Been out on the lash all day

What's new?

We have bought lee Hughes, cavani has gone to Chelsea and pelligrini has said it rains too much in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.