Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

cookster said:
malg said:
OK. If we don't get Isco, and with Cavani dead in the water, will our new head of 'getting players in' be a failure? We'll end up with the same as last season - a winger and a midfielder, albeit upgrades on Sinclair and Garcia.

I'm not panicking, but if we don't get Isco then someone is going to have to carry the can. It's just a question that will need to be asked, especially as the club have put so much emphasis on learning from the mistakes of last seasons disastrous transfer window.

Carry the can? It's a direct choice between us or Madrid for Isco, his choice!

F@cking blame culture in this country is embarrassing.
I get your point, but if you're brought in to fix a perceived problem and the problem persists then something needs to be done. I agree that if it's a straight choice between us and Real, then there's not much that can be done - but the question needs to be asked.

Oh, and saying 'blame culture' is a bit of a cop out. People are being paid very, very high wages to deliver, and if they don't deliver then it's only fair to ask why.

So we've reached the point where we track flights now? Bloody hell! :D

Syth said:
I hope we have GPS on the taxi too when he arrives.

citybluesmith said:
Syth said:
Hope we do not get mistaken as terrorists
Shhh you never know what the NSA is doing( or the european equivalent lol)

malg said:
cookster said:
malg said:
OK. If we don't get Isco, and with Cavani dead in the water, will our new head of 'getting players in' be a failure? We'll end up with the same as last season - a winger and a midfielder, albeit upgrades on Sinclair and Garcia.

I'm not panicking, but if we don't get Isco then someone is going to have to carry the can. It's just a question that will need to be asked, especially as the club have put so much emphasis on learning from the mistakes of last seasons disastrous transfer window.

Carry the can? It's a direct choice between us or Madrid for Isco, his choice!

F@cking blame culture in this country is embarrassing.
I get your point, but if you're brought in to fix a perceived problem and the problem persists then something needs to be done. I agree that if it's a straight choice between us and Real, then there's not much that can be done - but the question needs to be asked.

Oh, and saying 'blame culture' is a bit of a cop out. People are being paid very, very high wages to deliver, and if they don't deliver then it's only fair to ask why.

No club is 100% successdul and the lower down the footballing food chain you are ther less successful you become - RM are higer in the food chain than outselves its that simple

SilvaLining said:
Question: Would we be in for Isco if Pellergrini wasn't our manager?

Probably. But we certainly wouldn't be if Sheikh Mansour were not our owner - and if he hadn't appointed all those people so many on here are so prepared to criticise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.