Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top player. Have wanted this guy for the last two seasons and can be the heir apparent to Silva in the longer term.

In the shorter term, he fills two criteria, back-up to Dave and De Bruyne, but also believe he can replace Yaya, which I know sounds crazy.

Against both Liverpool and Juventus, Ancelotti utilised him further back and his energy levels and the defensive side of his game were incredible.

He's been close before but I think Pep takes him to the level he should be at.

If this does happen, I would not be surprised to see Sergio or Otamendi as part of the equation.

Would you have him over Bernado Silva?

If he's turned down a new contract then we should be all over it. Top player who has been criminally underused at Real, not forgetting he's still only 24!

Isco/Merlin/DeBruyne/Gundo to cover 2 positions? Seems like an overkill. But hey, I ain't complaining.

C5bvNg1WcAAtdwW.jpg:large

Isco/Merlin/DeBruyne/Gundo to cover 2 positions? Seems like an overkill. But hey, I ain't complaining.

It's not though. Gundogan,Fernandinho and yaya will have their own battle for the deep position.

Isco would rotate with Silva and Kev. Plenty of football for all.

Bernardo Silva is just the man of the moment. Isco has had better performances for a longer period, he's just been forgotten at Real.

Both are quality, Isco is actually available for a reasonable price.

yeah I agree mate, silva looks some player but isco is still young, been part of a big club with big expectations and will be at least 3 times cheaper!

The way I see it, It will be SIlva, Debryune, Gundo, Isco and Dihno for 3 positions.

I think they all can actually play any of the 3 positions comfortably

Nope. Would made more sense if Pellegrini was still in charge, Bernardo Silva would be the better bet for this stage and especially if Aguero is part of the deal either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.