Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

I was going to give a considered response to this but there's really not much point is there? How you've managed to assume I don't believe in equality is beyond me and I can't be bothered explaining myself as you're either too stupid or too entrenched in your views to see the obvious. Either way I'm unlikely to change your mind so I'll leave it there, have a good one

Of course you dont believe in equality, you want your chosen "victims" to be treated differently from every other f*cker in the country, if I was a Jedi ( Also a religion ) walking about in robes and jesus boots, has it even crossed your tiny mind that I too would get the piss ripped out of me , its not always about race or being a minority, sometimes its being treated equally.

Of course you dont believe in equality, you want your chosen "victims" to be treated differently from every other f*cker in the country, if I was a Jedi ( Also a religion ) walking about in robes and jesus boots, has it even crossed your tiny mind that I too would get the piss ripped out of me , its not always about race or being a minority, sometimes its being treated equally.
I'm not sure what your point is. Also you know nothing about me so to suggest I'm against equality is bizarre.if you did you'd soon realise what a ridiculous statement that was. Jedi isn't a proper religion though is it. You're clutching at more straws than a masturbating scarecrow there. I don't have "chosen victims" so I've no idea where you've got that from, care to explain? Surely you can see the article in question was designed to cause exactly this sort of division. I've got no problem with people having the piss taken out of them, it's just odd he went after such a small minority just to gain favour from the hard of thinking

It's probably to be expected I suppose if you polled in Pakistan or Bangladesh and asked how many would be happy with a Christian Prime Minister you'd quite likely get a similar result.

Read up on the partition of India, find out how Pakistan, my mistake, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Bangladesh came about and more importantly why they came about, think on it for a bit and then come back and apologise for insulting our intelligence.

For those wishing to inform themselves specifically about Salafi women and why they don the niqab over here, Anabel Inge's research and ethnographic study is well worth a look.

41mMT9h0Q2L._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Although Boris actually did not wish to prevent Salafi women dressing in the manner of the above woman , his modus operandi in writing that article, in my view, was to pick an easy target (as Salafis of the quietist variety are apolitical) and write about them in a manner that plays well with types who twirl their batons and shake their pom poms in support of characters like Tommy Robinson.

I used to enjoy reading the Salafi feminist's blog on stuff like this. Sadly it's now defunct.

salafifeministbanner-e1496438266981.png

Just as a point of interest, there are Muslim men who occasionally wear women's dress. Dating back to the 14th Century, the bissu are Muslim men in South Sulawesi who wear women's clothing in religious rituals.

There are also Muslim transvestites called 'waria', a combination of the Indonesian word 'juanita' for woman and 'pria' for man. Waria cover their heads but consider themselves to be feminine men rather than women.

Prophet Muhammad was reported as veiling, for example as a sign of respect when he appeared before his father-in-law. And among the Berber Muslim Tuareg tribe, it is the men rather than the women that veil.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijan, Albania, and Uzbekistan all ban religious clothing in universities, and Tajikistan bans the headscarf in public and Islamic schools and universities.

Personally, I like this lot's stage gear:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.