Israel-Palestine Conflict

I dunno we are getting into brexit thread territory here .....
200w.gif

Ah so these weapons are to deal with Iran. There's me thinking they keep getting used to murder Tens of thousands of Palestinians. Glad you've cleared it up.

The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has reportedly issued a warning to Israel, indicating that Iran may be preparing to initiate a significant military action within the next 48 hours. This potential retaliation stems from an apparent Israeli airstrike that resulted in the destruction of an Iranian consulate in Syria, claiming the lives of numerous Iranian officials and generals. Iranian leaders, including President Ebraham Raisi, have vowed to respond to the attack, emphasizing that it will not go unanswered.

You’re welcome.

I now await the conspiracy theories on the CIA being a propaganda arm of the U.S. government and giving cover for the arms sales.

The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has reportedly issued a warning to Israel, indicating that Iran may be preparing to initiate a significant military action within the next 48 hours. This potential retaliation stems from an apparent Israeli airstrike that resulted in the destruction of an Iranian consulate in Syria, claiming the lives of numerous Iranian officials and generals. Iranian leaders, including President Ebraham Raisi, have vowed to respond to the attack, emphasizing that it will not go unanswered.

You’re welcome.

I now await the conspiracy theories on the CIA being a propaganda arm of the U.S. government and giving cover for the arms sales.
So many unknowns in that post more Rumsfeld than Trump. What point do you think you are actually making ?

Told you. Can't trust them Iranians. These days you can't even bomb their embassy without them threatening retaliation.

So many unknowns in that post more Rumsfeld than Trump. What point do you think you are actually making ?
The sarcastic response, and pile on, to me pointing out that it is not in US interests (or Israel’s!) to be caught bare-assed with a much wider conflict on the near horizon.

The U.S. is an Israeli ally and its hardware supplier in a dangerous world, with them at a second epicenter, and is involved in the constant supply of hardware to them. Sadly, this has been used as a cudgel that the U.S. is complicit in a genocide in Gaza, even as the U.S. does everything they can to assert some semblance of reasonableness in the region. Indeed, Biden’s recent call to Netanyahu emphasizes that, but being an ally is easy during periods of sunshine and rises, but a tad harder when times get tough and you’re not part of the final decision process.

Perhaps further pressure will help change that dynamic, but in the meantime, real life is happening and it’s not for the faint hearted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.