Israel-Palestine Conflict

The terror in this child’s eyes is truly heartbreaking.

When you “stand with Israel”, you stand with a terrorist state, plain and simple. No morals, no humanity.

Fuck me if that does not want every human to stop this shit nothing will.

Where is your f***ing god? Why does he not stop this shit?

Last edited:
The difference between this thread and the Ukraine thread are stark.

The other thread people are nursing semis supporting innocent people dieing.
It wasn’t like that when Mariupol was being destroyed, that’s a bit like the bombing of Northern Gaza.

Despite their love of a veteran, and a reported desperation to save the cenotaph from the marches this weekend, I understand that the Daily Mail and GBNews are both based in tax havens - Bermuda and Dubai - and therefore make no fiscal contribution to the healthcare, social care, housing, nor pensions of the ex-servicemen and women that they allegedly support.

conjecture of corse, or at least I hope so , as otherwise I see no end
As it is, there is no end it’s been ill thought out from the start, I predict that the rest of the world will say to Israel, you broke it you fix it! And that is the trap they have walked straight into, in order to tech the objective they are going to have occupy and govern 2 million people and on going insurgency, it’s like they have shots themselves in the foot and decided to shoot the other one! It will be a massive drain on their resources and manpower just as the Iranians intended

Yes.

That's simple enough. But it isn't simple, is it?

I'll take an unconditional ceasefire. Then negotiate.

Or do you only want a ceasefire if Hamas agrees to free hostages? And Israel gives guarantees not then to resume bombing the south? And not pursuing what's left of Hamas? (And Hamas stops firing rockets at Israel?)

It's bad enough people being simplistic about the history of the conflict without being simplistic about the future.

Yes Vic, the hostages have to be released. Without that the war will not stop.

Right now they are the only vindication Israel needs. Without them imo even it’s most staunch of allies will say enough is enough and I think a ceasefire has a chance of happening.

If you don’t think Hamas should give them up, fair enough, you have your opinion.

The terror in this child’s eyes is truly heartbreaking.

When you “stand with Israel”, you stand with a terrorist state, plain and simple. No morals, no humanity.

I think this post should be pinned to the top of every page of this thread. Maybe it'll make a difference to the stone hearted. or maybe it wont because they are as bad as the people they claim to hate.

Post after post of nothing but projection allowed on this thread and then people wonder why it turns into personal arguments.

Posters need to stop telling those with a different opinion how they feel about things and how bad it must make them.

Its pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.