Israel-Palestine Conflict

Falter gave the game away when he was interviewed without a kipah (skull cap) which pretty much proves he was wearing one deliberately to shit stir when he was trying to walk through the protest. He’s as much a campaigner against Labour and the Met police chief as he is against antisemitism. In fact, he’s apparently doing his best to provoke antisemitism for political expediency in support of the Tory government, and it’s good to see real campaigners against antisemitism like John Mann and Margaret Hodge call him out.

Falter gave the game away when he was interviewed without a kipah (skull cap) which pretty much proves he was wearing one deliberately to shit stir when he was trying to walk through the protest. He’s as much a campaigner against Labour and the Met police chief as he is against antisemitism. In fact, he’s apparently doing his best to provoke antisemitism for political expediency in support of the Tory government, and it’s good to see real campaigners against antisemitism like John Mann and Margaret Hodge call him out.
It’s all a set-up. Media only release 30 seconds of the clip which looked really damming as he was just walking down the street, for Braverman to get on the channels calling for investigations and resignations. Then the reality comes out that it was staged, which won’t be seen by many as it’s the instant report that will be remembered.

I’m sick of these dishonest, corrupt, self-serving fuckers, and the media outlets who publish their mis/disinformation that shoes the publics opinion.

What is the actual backstory of this photo? Call me naive but I really can't believe a nations military would pose smiling with toys of children they have killed...there has to be more to it surely
Looting displaced peoples property and posting it online is what 'the lads' do .... when they are not blowing things up or massacring people. If it's not kids toys it's their mothers underwear.

IMG_20240423_165804.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.