Istanbul Covid

Oh I can empathize. Had a bad headache, shakes, sweating and could hardly speak for a couple of days which is weird as I didn’t even go to Istanbul.

Must be the Moose piss affecting my brain.

Does Covid cause vomiting and the shits... or is that purely the remit of a dodgy Taksim Sq kebap?

Does Covid cause vomiting and the shits... or is that purely the remit of a dodgy Taksim Sq kebap?
it does :)) happened to me in 2020 august. lasted 3-4 days... i never get sick... but it was the most terrible 3 days of my life.
taksim sq kebabs are healthy... they use sea gulls sometimes but seagull meat is healthy:)))) joking. really no problem about taksim sq food.
also, it s thursday.. a long time passed since you digested all you eat. just rest... hope you get well in a few days.

Last edited:
I posted this in the Coronavirus thread on the 17th December 2021, warning, this post contains graphic details:

“Regards the trots:

For those having breakfast or a nervous disposition please don’t read the following

March 2020, Cheltenham week, I was in Sheffield on a delivery, it was very cold so I had several layers on, farted and followed through.

I stopped the van, climbed in the back to “clean” myself up and the door closed on me, as I was taking my jeans off, the floodgates opened and liquid shit just drained out of me, I couldn’t stop it. I was covered in natures waste. Took my hi viz off, my gilet and jumper to clean myself up. Went to open the door of the van, keys were in the ignition and phone in the cradle and it had locked. Van has a bulk head so no access to the front, I was trapped, shit all over the van ply lined floor.

My only way out was to open the cage on the bulk head and crawl into the front but it was such a small opening I didn’t think I could get through, it was my only option.

As I attempted it the floodgates opened again, nothing I could do. I did make it through, relieved but once again covered in shite. I still had a delivery to make. Got another hi viz and used my notepad to try and clean up. Got the parts out of the van, put them in the customer’s yard, rang the bell and asked them to carry into the factory from about 20 yards away.

Got home, stripped off, full of the brown, it had even run into my work boots which I binned, Mrs H bless her got all my gear and put it in the wash, that was apart from the hi viz involved in the second incident, I discarded that at the side of the road where there was a load of rubbish (I know, fly tipping which I’m ashamed off but not thinking straight). I returned to that company this week and what a surprise the hi viz was still there, picked it up and discarded

Was really ill after that, all the symptoms of Covid but no way of knowing as I couldn’t get in the Docs and the nearest test centre available was Glasgow.

I shudder to think what I would have done if I couldn’t get out of the van, it was an industrial estate on Friday afternoon, worst experience of my life”

I posted this in the Coronavirus thread on the 17th December 2021, warning, this post contains graphic details:

“Regards the trots:

For those having breakfast or a nervous disposition please don’t read the following

March 2020, Cheltenham week, I was in Sheffield on a delivery, it was very cold so I had several layers on, farted and followed through.

I stopped the van, climbed in the back to “clean” myself up and the door closed on me, as I was taking my jeans off, the floodgates opened and liquid shit just drained out of me, I couldn’t stop it. I was covered in natures waste. Took my hi viz off, my gilet and jumper to clean myself up. Went to open the door of the van, keys were in the ignition and phone in the cradle and it had locked. Van has a bulk head so no access to the front, I was trapped, shit all over the van ply lined floor.

My only way out was to open the cage on the bulk head and crawl into the front but it was such a small opening I didn’t think I could get through, it was my only option.

As I attempted it the floodgates opened again, nothing I could do. I did make it through, relieved but once again covered in shite. I still had a delivery to make. Got another hi viz and used my notepad to try and clean up. Got the parts out of the van, put them in the customer’s yard, rang the bell and asked them to carry into the factory from about 20 yards away.

Got home, stripped off, full of the brown, it had even run into my work boots which I binned, Mrs H bless her got all my gear and put it in the wash, that was apart from the hi viz involved in the second incident, I discarded that at the side of the road where there was a load of rubbish (I know, fly tipping which I’m ashamed off but not thinking straight). I returned to that company this week and what a surprise the hi viz was still there, picked it up and discarded

Was really ill after that, all the symptoms of Covid but no way of knowing as I couldn’t get in the Docs and the nearest test centre available was Glasgow.

I shudder to think what I would have done if I couldn’t get out of the van, it was an industrial estate on Friday afternoon, worst experience of my life”

Like something off a comedy sketch. We've all had something similar happen when out on the road. Sounds like a great save though mate, how the fuck you managed to get back in the cab and not be spotted by anyone is a mystery.

Got Tonsillitis. Was suffering from it in Istanbul. Thought it was just a dry throat.

Like something off a comedy sketch. We've all had something similar happen when out on the road. Sounds like a great save though mate, how the fuck you managed to get back in the cab and not be spotted by anyone is a mystery.
That was my biggest fear that no one would see me if I couldn’t get back in the front of the cab! I can laugh about it now but I absolutely shit myself at the time :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.