Its Geting Boring!!!!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by samy, 16 Dec 2008.

1. samy

samy

iTS GOT TO STOP NOW PEOPLE COMINGON HERE SLAGING EVERYONE AT CITY OF FOR FUCK SAKE..... Lets be proper football fans, ye were playing shite the players arnt preforming but get behind them the manger and the club... Get off Vassel back I agree hes shite but get behind him same with Jo. As for Hughes he may not be the man for the Job but give the guy a chance, GET BEHIND MCFC!!!!!

2. southstand ctid

southstand ctid

Exactly wot he said..... Theres been too many times on this site that people have come out and slagged the team off...... after games against schalke and arsenal there was nothin but praise for the team but as soon as we lose its sack hughes get rid of dunne jo's not good enough..... get off the teams back and start supportin the team as us city fans always have. ctid

3. markbmcfc

markbmcfc

4. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

FUCK OFF. no seriously i agree.

5. Scrabster Six

Scrabster Six

well said samy boy lets raise the roof starting with Santander on thursday....incidentally are you and jo an item ?

6. samy

samy

Could be Im better

7. There have been too many threads saying the same thing, but I cannot see how what is said on this forum has any bearing whatsoever on what's happening at the club. I'd rather people aired there frustrations here than at the ground, that's for sure. Simple solution... if you find these type of posts boring, just don't read them.

8. Duphrates

Duphrates

;) That's all very Alanis.

9. Paulmcfc2703

Paulmcfc2703

PMSL

10. Cheltblue

Cheltblue

Bang on Cheesy.

There have also been too many threads telling people that they should not have a negative opinion about the current City situation. This is the place to say exactly how you feel and as the man said, you can see the type of thread it is from the title........so dont open it.

I give 100% matchday, i dont even join the booing at the end.

But right now i am well f*cked off with the players and equally as f*cked off with the shite management style of MH.

And until the boss says i cant air my views on here unless its blowing sunshine out the arse of a sh*te situation, then il keep givin my positive and negative thoughts.

(as he steps down from the soap box)